Similarly, like people, cats can also be anxious, which can cause severe problems to both her and yourself. Anxiety is a common feeling among felines, and if you overlook it, the symptoms may lead to severe problems and issues.
By clicking here, you will be able to understand more about the correlation between CBD and cancer.
It is vital to understand more about cat anxiety, as well as different symptoms that could happen so that you can learn how to notice signs that something is wrong with her. At the same time, we will provide you different ways to treat the cat’s anxiety, which is an important consideration.
Generally, we can differentiate various types of anxiety in people. However, cat anxiety can also manifest in numerous ways. According to experts, we can differentiate three aspects:
- Phobia – It is a persistent and intensive fear of a particular situation or stimulus, such as a thunderstorm.
- Fear – It is an intuitive feeling that results when a particular object, situation, or person represents an external threat.
- Anxiety – The ability to anticipate future dangers that could result in constant fear
Keep in mind that in this particular category, anxiety is considered as an ongoing condition, while phobias and fear are temporary. According to experts, cat anxiety will develop the initial periods of maturity or after 12 months.
Why Does It Happen?
The most common aspect of anxiety in cats comes in the form of separation anxiety. However, other factors such as health, behavioral, and environmental can also affect this particular problem.
The leading causes for it include:
- A traumatic experience that happened in the past such as physical neglect, abuse, being caged, abandonment as well as other situations that left a mark within your feline friend.
- Inability to be exposed to